Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Mon, October 29, 2001 at 5:58 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: I think he just "cuts and paste".....it's the same crap.........Here is what we need to do....

IGNORE JIM FLEMMING'S POST.....DO NOT RESPOND, EVEN IF HE RESPONDS TO YOURS......I think we can successfully do this...

Continue to post about Dot Info....It would be interesting to find how things are going with this challenge period...Someone said that those fraudulent sunrise names will be released in February or March...I believe once the name is "challenged" it should be returned to the pool ASAP....We do not need another "Landrush"....Just my opinion....  Also from reading Afilias' website it looks like they are coming out with commercials on European television....I get the ".Net" a U.K publication and it also has dot info advertisements...Looks like they are trying to hit Europe before the American market moves it....Not a bad strategy, but one that was not mentioned in their application...It will be interesting when the "dust" settles which countries adopt this TLD as a "first search" domains......I think in the U.S the chances are good, but will be limited to travel, info sites, industry info, etc....

For business, I like Image Online Design dot web's chances for greater market penetration...So many companies use "web" in their domain names right now, that a "dot web" would be very enticing to other businesses....I believe a lot of companies also have "info" in their names as well, so again, the market acceptance will be high....

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy