Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cambler
Date/Time: Tue, October 30, 2001 at 4:17 PM GMT (Tue, October 30, 2001 at 8:17 AM PST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0b using Windows 98
Subject: Thanks

34 domains is a rather small amount compared to the number of .com domains many people own. In fact, you own more new.net domains than that, yourself.

The 26 domains registered to me are mostly IOD's domains. You know, things like nic.web, iodesign.web, and such. IOD has registered the.web for site development. Me, personally, I registered rhps.web, punk.web and ambler.web. One is a movie I like, the other is a network that I run, and the last is my name.

If you take exception to these facts, then I'll have to just let you do that. I think any rational person would have no problem with it.

Finally, with respect to Mr. Edelman's research, you obviously have no problem quoting it without actually checking it. Why don't you check it and then come back?

From what I can tell, you're a very bitter person, trying to protect the value of your new.net domains. You just go on ahead. Nobody's fooled. Have a wonderful day!

Christopher Ambler
CTO, Image Online Design, Inc.
The .Web Internet Domain Registry
http://webtld.com

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy