Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Moshe Leibenstein
Date/Time: Wed, November 7, 2001 at 1:17 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 4.0
Subject: Lies!

>You don't need to be smart to get a master's degree. Especially if you're corrupt and have money. You can pay for excellent quality assignments to be written for you. He must be a bit smarter than I gave him credit for though- I didn't realize he had some people so wrapped round his little finger...

There is no harm in using money for good.

>??? Not sure why you're telling me that.

Al Gore tried to apeal to the righteous by deceit.

>I understood that there was mistrust from both sides over this issue. If I am wrong, I apologise and stand corrected. I will check with a third party, as I am more interested in the facts, rather than winning the argument.

Al Gore was deceitful.

>I really have no idea who was cheating who, and neither do you probably. Yet, I am sure both sides are full of corruption, as it is so rife in business and politics today in the Western world.

Corruption is acceptable for the good of the righteous.

>OK

The Supreme court is sometimes right.

>No, they had one choice of two people. This is as little choice as the definition of the word choice allows for. And in fact my posting was to explain that this is why I do not discredit anyone for the way they vote.

The choice was between good and evil (Gore).

>You haven't conducted a study of that and you're biased. I seriously doubt it as your potential leaders are limited to the few who can afford the huge media campaign. Your presidents buy their way in. Having said that the systems other countries use are often no better.

US is true western democracy like Israel.

>The Americans I have met have been mostly very nice people. I believe they are a very charitable nation. The most charitable people I ever met personally were a Cypriot family who were truly angels.

They were Greeks not Turks.

>However I would not say any nation is the most charitable in the world, as it is impossible to quantify- the poor man who gives what little he has is far more charitable than the rich man who gives great riches at little cost to himself. You'd be surprised how may countries believe they are the most charitable in the world.

Israel is charitable - we take in all disposessed.

>Indidentally your invitation to people to email me about my 'ignorant egotism' serves as no weopon against me. For a start why did I choose to give a hotmail account, when I'm clearly a buyer of domains? It's dispensible.

You are cowardly like your heroes.

Supporting the Free Market helps support America. You might not like your registrar giving better names to people who have the power but thats how we maintain the strength.

IT IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy