Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: landofop
Date/Time: Fri, November 9, 2001 at 12:44 AM GMT (Fri, November 9, 2001 at 8:44 AM EDT)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: 7 info names submitted

After landrush none showed up ! they say they submitted but in fact did not. I had to re-register through a real registrar.

I received an e-mail on the 17th and had to laugh.
I have accepted the fact that they took me for over 400$ in pre-registration fees.

Regland.com is happy to announce that the ".info" registrations were a stunning success. Regland.com had one of the highest registration rates of all its competitors. Our partner registrars are in the process of contacting customers whose names were successfully registered.  Keep an eye on your email for more news.

The results for the ".biz" names will be known in the next week.  With the success of the ".info" names we have high expectations for the ".biz" registrations.

We are eager to register as many of your ".biz" domain names as possible, but have found one problem with your account:

We are showing that your credit card has expired or the card information is inaccurate. Don't loose your ".biz" registrations because of an expired card or inaccurate information.  Please log on to www.Regland.com/Dot_Biz/ or call 210-495-5011 to verify your credit card and order information. (Your Username and Password are included at the bottom of this email.) Orders that do not have a valid credit card will not be processed.

Successful registrations of both ".info" and ".biz" names are 2 year registrations at $35.00 a year.

Log on to www.Regland.com/Dot_Biz/ and double check your order and credit card information or call 210-495-5011.

Don't loose your valuable domain name pre-registrations, log on or call now!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy