Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Monty Cello
Date/Time: Thu, November 22, 2001 at 7:10 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows NT 4.0
Subject: Are you trying to imply that this is not free choice in its purest form?

I just read your message, sipping a Coke (only drink you could get at the burger joint next door) and nibling on my burger (only type of food for blocks).
I started to think about what you were saying, as I leaned back in my blue jeans, Tommi Goldfinger shirt, Nike joggers and (backward) cap watching the Toyotas and odd Lexus pass by the window.
"Whats wrong with free choice?" I thought, as I tapped away on my Windows PC, listening to Michael Jackson's "Thats entrapment - the monkey's on your payroll" interspersed with ads for Toyotas and Valvoline.
"Nothing at all!" I thought, as the news bulletin came on, babbling on about our great leader and his fun with his turkey-friends. Reminds me, must remember to get home in time to watch Friends.
"Free choice makes the world go round, and dont give me any of that namby pamby 'but what choice is there where the dumbass massess think choice is Coke vs Pepsi'" I mulled to myself whilst the Air Jordan screensaver flashed up... been thinking to long, better get back to work...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy