Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Mon, November 26, 2001 at 12:18 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: My 2 .biz names have both DISAPPEARED from the WHOIS

I registered two .biz names and they have both disappeared from the .biz WHOIS without explanation after being up with all my details before. The names are paid for and registered. Does anyone have an explanation for why this might have happened? I have pasted the e-mail I've just sent Neulevel and I will keep this forum and ICANN staff informed if I do not get a reply in the next 24 hours.

Copy of e-mail to Neulevel:

Hello

I have had two names listed on your WHOIS, and they were still listed this morning, with my name and address and full details, but tonight (Sunday 25th) they have GONE!

It just says there is no record and the names MAY be available.

This is incorrect because I have paid for them, and they have been registered for me for two years by you.

Please check out the names and their status and get back immediately.

I am posting this letter on the ICANN public forum so that your responses can be monitored for contact, speed and efficiency.

The names are: www.scottishhighlands.biz which has been fully registered and listed with my name and details for a week or more.

And: www.phoenixleague.biz which was fully registered and listed with my name and details yesterday.

I await your clarification and speedy action.

Sincerely

Richard Henderson      

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy