Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, November 27, 2001 at 1:41 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: In defense of Vint Cerf......He is one of the good guys

I truly believe Vint Cerf would come on this board and answer our questions, but in all honesty with our legal system the way it is today, he probably could not answer the questions posed to him...Unless they were of a technical nature (which is ICANN's mission)....In effect any question posed would have to be answered in "generic" tones....

I am a pretty good judge of character and I truly believe Dr. Cerf is one of the good guys...Just think about your own threat of legal action.  I went to "theinternetchallenge.com" the other day, and noticed it was down...You probably did the right thing, even though it has been a tremendous help...10 years ago you would have had no problem putting it up...however today corporations and some people who have money to burn, and have done wrong will think nothing of taking you to court.

You know who I blame for the dot info Sunrise fiasco....The people who committed the "alledged" frauds......That is another thing about society has gone terribly wrong....You do something wrong...and your not accountable to society....To get out of being "wrong"...You threaten legal action....Yeah, that will do the trick!! 

P.S IF I had my way those inviduals who "alledgedly" committed" fraud in the sunrise should not get a chance at any names in LR2...or at least the ones they took in the sunrise....just my .02

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy