Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Garry Anderson
Date/Time: Thu, November 29, 2001 at 9:16 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: Anybody who supports Afilias

Anybody who supports Afilias has to be viewed with suspicion.

Afilias have shown themselves to either be the most incompetent idiots on the planet OR to be corrupt. The lack of due care argument, which may later be used in their court defence, is too pathetic to be contemplated.

It is my true considered and informed opinion, given the nature and extent of what has happened (on record) - that they are CORRUPT.

You say, "That's a silly page with silly arguments.  It claims that Afilias is squatting on "search.info" for example.  How is that squatting?"

Common words have been taken with UDRP - if those were squatting, then so is Afilias.

From your support of Afilias - you obviously do not believe them incompetent or corrupt.

So what is your opinion of Afilias?

I do not think you and DaveKing2 are the same person. Your writings are clearly different. You use stupid argument to try blacken my character.

You started this part of thread by insulting me and put up idiotic argument. You did not know that .uk TLD was not included in UDRP.

As regards trademarks - you know nothing in which you speak - yet you say you know more than the experts and lawyers in this field.

You are clearly a troll - looking for a fight.

Link: WIPO.org.uk

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy