Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Mon, December 10, 2001 at 8:58 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: come on 410 - lighten up - or people in glass houses....

Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: 410
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 7:10 AM GMT (Tue, July 11, 2000 at 2:10 AM EST)
Browser: AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: My Last Word.

Dear 410,

You obviously have a sense of humour as gauged by your quote above.  Please let me have a few laughs at the expense of IA until we get down to business again when Afilias and ICANN confound us with challenge results and the "equitable" return of names to the public.

It's been a very tough year for all of us.  I think we have all lost a lot of money to the registrars in league with Afilias Ltd. and their .info launch scams.  We have tried every means possible to have Afilias Ltd. made accountable and we have tried every means possible to motivate ICANN to fulfil its statutory obligations as a public benefit corporation.

It appears that we have failed and we still don't know whether the Afilias challenge to the 10,000 fraudulent Sunrise registrations will be above board, or the manner in which the challenged names will be made available.

We are now in a waiting period and if the patiance of posters like me is wearing thin with the likes of the InternetAdvocate, then please cut me a bit of slack.  I do apologise that on occasion I have resorted to bad language.

Best regards and Merry Christmas

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy