Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: InternetAdvocate
Date/Time: Fri, December 14, 2001 at 9:57 AM GMT (Fri, December 14, 2001 at 2:57 AM PDT)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: I will answer you despite your ad homs included in your post.

>"'Username: InterNetAdvocate Thu, December 13, 2001 at 4:56 PM GMT
Subject: Drako admits to being new to English, then tries to correct me. ROFLOL'"

See the link below for Drako's post http://forum.icann.org/cgi-bin/rpgmessage.cgi?newtldagmts;3C17CB8000001C11 full of errors about which my post commented.

And ROFLOL is an extra emphasis of LOL used by many on this forum:
LOL.......................Oh dear — spot, Sun 6:41 PM (0/0)
LoL — EasyTech, November 23 @ 2:37 AM (2/2)
That comment really got ya, didn't it. lol. — Buddha, October 30 @ 7:44 AM (1/1)
"the wisdom of the board" - LOL — Garry Anderson, September 27 @ 1:46 PM (0/0)
lol — psbyowner, September 6 @ 8:47 PM (0/0)
thanks for the lol Rachel — antipodes, September 1 @ 6:27 AM (1/2)
Lol — fred48, August 30 @ 4:03 AM (0/0)
Lol....What did you expect from Afilias? — WorldThoughts, August 30 @ 1:06 PM (0/0)

Many more, I tired and bored.

>"This is from your post to Antipodes
'More Malarkey.  Here's the truth: Americans opposed entry in WW1 and WW2 because of their isolationist reverence of George Washington's isolationist comments in his Farewell Address of 1797 at the end of his presidency.  Roosevelt disrespected two of Washington's traditions: two-term presidential limit and isolation from Europe's problems.'

>IntemetAdvocate ,are you inventing a new language. [isolationist reverence of] and [disrespected]".

No. Those are real words.
And it's "I n t e r n e t Advocate", not "I n t e m e t Advocate".  [Please learn how to spell.  Thanks.]

"I think you spend to much time roling on the floor ,you should spend more time on your history and less time making new words."

Not new words.  And ROF is not literally rolling on the floor; it's metaphorical for extra emphasis of LOL.

"Try to be more like a man and less like a showgirl laughing all the time."

Another ad hom attack.  Of course when you or your buddies write ROFLOL or LOL or hahaha or funny, then you think that's not showgirlish.  And only showgirls enjoy laughing? I pity you!

"I am thinking that I heve made a big mistake in writing to you as you are not serious with your coments but trying to make others mad for a joke. Am I right."

Wrong.

Oh BTW you did not disprove my TRUE comments about history.

I n t e m e t A d v o c a t e  is _not_  I n t e r n e t A d v o c a t e.  [Note that m looks like r n in I n t e m e t.]  This warning is needed, due to a fraudulent poser IntemetAdvocate using my name in the Real Name field and trying to pose as me InternetAdvocate.

Link: Here's Drako's post http://forum.icann.org/cgi-bin/rpgmessage.cgi?newtldagmts;3C17CB8000001C11 full of errors about which my post commented.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy