Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipathy
Date/Time: Thu, December 27, 2001 at 8:15 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: Dear oh dear Mr Grabensee - GEFUNDEN: 0 MARKEN!

Now, it may be that too many summers have passed since my school boy German lessons, and I will apologise immediately if I have made mistakes, but I had a poke round the German TM registry site, checking the TM details of some of the names Sunrise registered in the name of Afilias Board member Grabensee.  Would you believe it, all his clients whose domains I checked have given him false TM details.  Bit of a poor show I reckon when poor old Grabensee has agreed to be proxy registrant to all these bounders.  This sort of thing could give a chap a bad name - hey what!

The Grabensee .info Sunrise registrations whose TM details I checked against the German TM data base indicates the following:

satan - no match to reg #
Rheingold - no match to reg #
cashcontrol - no match to reg #
ragtime - no match to reg #
eva - no match to reg #
eve - no match to reg #
jeystream - no match to reg #
sonja - no match to reg #
freecom - USA TM - pending
infoman - Grabensee date - 01-05-23, German registry date - 14/07/00
pop - Grabensee date and TM number incorrect
slimnet - Grabensee date and TM number incorrect
netchat - no match to reg #

I have also noted that some of the Grabensee registrations such as boobytrain.info and extream.info (sic) have been erased from the Afilias whois.

Never mind - now that Afilias has enabled registrants to correct their registration details or withdraw their registrations, I am sure the Grabensee names will be returned for Landrush 11 - that it of course if I got my translation right.   

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy