Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: SanjeevGoyal
Date/Time: Sun, December 30, 2001 at 4:29 AM GMT (Sun, December 30, 2001 at 9:59 AM IST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: NOTE

According to wipo the first person with Legitimate TM comes will get the domain.

As far as my client is concern he can take on any challenge as they have the TM on this word "business" and obiviously any company can go in any court in the world for protection of their rights but for your information I want to mention that my client also has offices in USA(princeton) and in Liverpool(UK) and they know how to handle any law suit which comes in their way.

Since the booking of Domain Business.info my client and am getting lot of mails and challenges which is threatening in nature ? but we mean myself and my client kept slience on that as we are waiting for right time to reply them and we already forwarded these mails and threats to US federal Police and appropriate authorities in UK.

As Indian Trademarks are acceptable all over the world as India is signatory to WTO and we already forwarded matter to our goverment on the threats.

And Gregory W. Krajewski your tone is also of that.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy