Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: SanjeevGoyal
Date/Time: Mon, December 31, 2001 at 9:28 PM GMT (Tue, January 1, 2002 at 2:58 AM IST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: OK

Yes I get paid for this and ofcourse am the brain behind this but I think no harm in this when you have TM then under the current policies you get the priority.

If you like then I can work for you too , any UDRP OR Sunrise matter although am not qualified lawyer I have successfuly represented lot of cases and 100% results.

As far as Trademark Papers are concern I decided that if you are one of the challenger then please inform with your email/snail mail address I will send you but in others case my client donot want (maybe my advise) to keep it on net for security reasons.

Even after that you requires the TM details or keen to check or verify the details of the mark then please Go through the web site of Business.info you will get links for TM registry or the website address of One of the Trademark Attorney who provide free search on Indian TM (He has already given around 20 searches so far ), After all if you want to know something then you will have to spend few dollars.

But remain sure that my client has a Trademark otherwise we will not fight.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy