Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: SanjeevGoyal
Date/Time: Sat, January 5, 2002 at 5:53 AM GMT (Sat, January 5, 2002 at 11:23 AM IST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Thanks NewGuy

To your suggestion I just watched this movie.

Thanks for the simpathy but be sure am not going to become victim of Power of Evil forces, and as we know how to tackle them, firstly it is WIPO's duty to tackle them, then when they go further we will handle them with the help of my friends in US and UK law courts as we already talked with them and they assured us that nobody can snatch this magical ring from us.

When I talked here in India with TM registry people and few WIPO officials (luckily they are here on some official job at TM office) in Mumbai city they all suggested us some remedies to tackle these types of forces and our TM registry even forwarded some email (which we received) to our goverment which will be further forwarded by them to the concern Goverments.

Now we are assured that we will have no further trouble.

As far as value of domain is concern I once again want to mention that the value of domain is not important for my client as he brought it for his business and no matter how much any party offers when he donot want to sale this ? My client says that for him the value of domain (business.info) is just 83 dollars (75 dollars for sunrise challenge + 8 dollars for registration) plus my fees which I still have to charge him.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy