Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: EasyTech2
Date/Time: Wed, February 27, 2002 at 9:35 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: rumor not more...read here

I always knew that fuckedcompany.com was a place where I could go to read interesting stuff. For instance, today I read that me and my colleagues here on the New.net management team were to resign yesterday afternoon. Actually, we did not. We are all still here busy working on a bunch of technology initiatives, such as the integration of our new registry platform (launched last week) with a bunch of partners that are going to be selling our domain names as well as some other initiatives to be announced over the next couple of days. Our growth continues, with over 100 million Internet users now able to register our names. That number continues to grow, as does the number of New.net domain names now under registration. I would, however, like to thank the posters of all of the negative and erroneous stuff about our business for giving me an excuse to communicate all of this great news to the visitors of fuckedcompany.com. Look for more great announcements from us over the coming months. I don't plan to post any more here for a while, so when you read more negative postings just realize they are probably incorrect and motivated by people who are jealous of our great success.

Link: http://forum.fuckedcompany.com/phpcomments/edit.php?newsid=83430&pages=3&commentid=419476

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy