Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 5:59 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: The last word:

TO ICANN:
No doubt you have been following our board discussions (I hope)...I think overall if we were to take a consenus vote from the people who left posts on this board feel that a) New (attractive) domains need to be uploaded....and b) A prospective applicant for a registry must have the confidence of both the business and internet community...My vote is for IOD (they have had 5 years to prove themselves, and the only ugly word said about them is that they are "pioneers"...NOTE:  Nothing has been said about their service or ability to safely register a domain, or adhere to ICANN abritration policies)....Lastly, I would like to implore you, before the board, let's move forward, not backwards...In the spirit of Jon Postel let's see to it that a truly dynamic DNS comes to fruition this January...P.S  This upcoming weekend will be the first time most people in the world get a "glimpse" as to where you officially stand...take that for whatever, nonetheless first impressions are EVERYTHING!!  Good Luck!!!

Gregory Krajewski

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy