Return to Proposed Revisions to NSI Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: miemie
Date/Time: Sun, March 4, 2001 at 8:42 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.7 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: there are other people involved

First I would like to say from what I have read half of you are using this as another NSI bitchfest. Well the registry and registrar are 2 different things and I don't believe half of you techboobs understand that.
Oh my .org, poor me, well think about the people who pay thier rent and feed their children from jobs supplied by NSI/Verisign. What happens to them when a part of a corporation has to shut down to be fair. So you can keep .org family name or whatever. Does anyone ever think about the impact one small thing can have many many people? No it is always about me me me.Your not hurting corporations they will find something else to buy, sell or abuse.
You are the same people that cried monoply and dragged ICANN into it begin with now it is unfair and BLA!BLA!BLA!. Should have kept your big mouths shut in beginning and you would not have to deal with the government restictions. What did you think was going to happen when the government got envolved they are always messing up things that worked well without them.   

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy