Return to Proposed Revisions to NSI Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: domainduck
Date/Time: Mon, March 12, 2001 at 5:50 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Stop This Madness! NO NSI

Stop This Madness! NSI has been accused of domain name hoarding. Did the world forget?

These are extremely serious charges that are before the courts and remain unsettled.

Control of the domain name database is a lucrative business, a privilege and a huge responsibility. ICANN must not be fooled into considering NSI as the eternal keeper of the COMs, but instead should determine, through the judiciary system, whether or not NSI is competent to continue control of any TLD at all. This is about Integrity, Honor and Trust.

We deserve answers. I say, "NO NSI" until the courts rule on the domain name hoarding charges.

I urge all ICANN 'At Large' members and all concerned Netizens to look at this and BE HEARD. Get more information, supporting news links about these charges and my personal experience here: http://www.domainduck.com/html/nonsi/html/nonsiabout.htm.

Remember, 60-85 (?) days after a domain name expires, it belongs to the world. All people in all countries have a right to it immediately. If NSI is holding expired domain names for resale, doing dubious domain deals, selling personal domain name information, or engaged in any other venture that violates their contractual commitment to the Internet at large, I no longer want them to handle this information. No further contracts should be renewed with NSI until they receive a clean slate based upon their performance over the past 5-10 years.

Everyone, everyone answers to someone and NSI answers to us, the Internet of today and moreover, the Internet of tomorrow. Stop this action before NSI gains a hold on your future that is so tight you'll look back in history and remember the day when you actually had a chance to fight them and blew it off.

NSI Does Not 'Own' expired Domain Names and NSI Does Not 'Own' the Domain Name Database.

Enough Is Enough!  "NO NSI"

Link: NO NSI - What's "NO NSI" About.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy