ISOC RESPONSE TO ICANN PRELIM. REPORT
  • To: org-eval@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ISOC RESPONSE TO ICANN PRELIM. REPORT
  • From: "Lynn St.Amour" <st.amour@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:19:07 -0400
  • Cc: Julia Williams <jwilliams@xxxxxxxx>

Please find attached the Internet Society's (ISOC)  response to
several questions that have been posed regarding ICANN's Preliminary
report.     Since the draft recommendation was published, we have
received a few questions asking for clarification and we felt it
would be helpful to respond to them sooner rather than later.

Best regards and thank you for all your efforts,

Lynn St.Amour
President & CEO
Internet Society