[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I propose for a new regional registry to be establish.
- Alternative registry for individuals as well as organizations to obtain resources from.
- Current APNIC fees to expensive, not everyone can afford to purchase Internet resources from APNIC.
- ease APNIC's burden of managing about 43 nations in
- unfair as APNIC is servicing
Oceania and ASIA
- should allow another authority or organization
to handle delegations for ASIA
- appoint another authority or organization to handle
delegations for ASIA.
- have APNIC change its fee schedule
I got to know that there are individuals and organizations, establishing a new regional registry but, not sure which region they have selected.
One of the contacts I got, i think, will be establishing a new regional registry.
I have BCC a copy to the party.
I hope you will allow this contact to service ASIA, together with APNIC.
Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com