Suggestions for "Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers"

Dear Esther, IANA, APNIC, ARIN and RIPE NCC:
I have few suggestions for the new corporation:
1. Survey the National Network Information Centres.
2. administer all Internet Root-Servers.
3. administer all TLDs (gTLDs and ccTLDs).
4. request all National Network Information Centres to submit
    Domain-name(s) Weekly reports.
5. all National Network Information Centres to provide IP address
    allocation services ( http://www.krnic.net )
6. "Global" Internet Registry to assist the corporation
7. Determine fixed fees and terms & conditions for National Network
    Information Centres.
-------------------
|       The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers        |
-------------------

Regional Registries
Global Registry

-----------
            |               National Network Information Centres

-----------

                                           Internet Community
-------------------
The suggestions above are modified several times to meet the term, "not
organized for the private gain of any person" in the corporation's "Articles
of Incorporation."
-------------------
I submitted my proposal for the "Global" Internet Registry earlier and would
wish to elaborate further:

john_1986@hotmail.com:
"the present regional registries are having monopoly over Internet
numbers":

susancho@tm.net.my:
In my opinion, the present regional registries aren't having monopoly over
Internet numbers, because there isn't an alternative source for the Internet
Community to obtain the necessary resources.

The organizers of the "Global" Internet Registry, could include
"representatives of regional Internet number registries, Internet engineers
and computer scientists, domain name registries, domain name registrars,
commercial and non-commercial users, Internet service providers,
international trademark holders and Internet experts highly respected
throughout the international Internet community." An Interim board shall be
appointed to take on the management of the transition process, etc.

Sincerely,

Susan