ICANN and New "Global" Internet Registry (Please read and contact me)

Dear IANA, ICANN, Esther Dyson, Regional Registries, Secretary Daley,
and the Internet Community:

I submitted many comments to IANA, but never received any reply. I once
again would want to propose for a global registry to be established.
This will end the three present regional registries monopoly over
Internet Numbers in their designated region.

I extend my support to susancho@tm.net.my and gifttrek@fz.ml.org, who is
interested in establishing a new regional registry and or a global
Internet Registry.

Please contact susancho@tm.net.my and gifttrek@fz.ml.org for their
reasons, etc. I appreciate, if you do so.

I do wish the contacts I specified twice in this e-mail will contact me,
as they have never did.

Thank You.