Domain Names & registration fees issues

Currently, there are 5 millions Domain Names in the database.  If you are planing to charge 6 dollars for each one, that makes 30 million dollars per year?  Now, what are you truly plan to do with all of that money?  It would seem that between paychecks and equipment there is going to be a hefty surplus.

I hope that the sound, smell and feel of all of these green leafs won't make you go bananas. And I also hope that you keep any resolutions, policies and procedures open for international public scrutiny and democratic public approval.

May God and his wisdom guide you to do everything conciously and forbid you from taking advantage of this important responsibility.

Thanks,

Andrew Cole
www.cagw.org
www.commoncause.org