Coming Events

-----Original Message-----
From: Einar Stefferud <Stef@nma.com>
To: domain-policy@open-rsc.org <domain-policy@open-rsc.org>
Cc: Jay Fenello <Jay@iperdome.com>; commerce@mail.house.gov
<commerce@mail.house.gov>; comments@iana.org <comments@iana.org>
Date: Monday, August 10, 1998 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: would that it were so (was) Re: NSI Stands with Internet
Community

>I am late in responding because I was in Brazil on another mission all
>last week, and just arrived home Sunday morning at 0800 to work my way
>through the pile of stuff in my inbox.  Took me all day;-)...
>
>I am flying to Singapore tomorrow and arrive there at midnight
>Tuesday, so I cannot attend the "pre"-meeting on 11 August, but I will
>be there for the originally planned 2 day IFWP meeeting.

Just remember, you have to be in Boston in October :-)
Also, I would not get too concerned about all of the
TLD owner/operators that are joining the ccTLD
movement. Many of them do not qualify as TLD delegates
under the IPv8 Plan. I have a feeling it is going to take
some period of time for industry self-regulation to work
on cleaning up the ccTLD situation. I doubt if that will
happen before October 1, 1998. Maybe it will start to
happen on that date, if the U.S. Government gets out
of the way.

August

10 - Today
11 - IFWP, Singapore, IPv8, Caribbean
12 - IFWP, Singapore, IPv8, Caribbean
13 - IFWP, Singapore, IPv8, Caribbean
14 - IPv8, Caribbean
15 - IPv8, Caribbean
16 - IPv8, Caribbean
17 - IPv8, Caribbean
18 - IPv8, Caribbean
19 -
20 - IFWP, Argentina
21 - IFWP, Argentina
22 -
23 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois [See Below]
24 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois
25 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois
26 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois
27 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois
28 - IETF, Chicago, Illinois
29 -
30 -
31 -

September

1 - IPv8, Caribbean
2 - IPv8, Caribbean
3 - IPv8, Caribbean
4 - IPv8, Caribbean
5 - IPv8, Caribbean
6 - IPv8, Caribbean
7 - IPv8, Caribbean
8 - IPv8, Caribbean
9 - IPv8, Caribbean
10 - IPv8, Caribbean
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 - NSF-NSI Cooperative Agreement Ends

October

1 - IPv8, Caribbean
2 - IPv8, Caribbean
3 - IPv8, Caribbean
4 - IPv8, Caribbean
5 - IPv8, Caribbean
6 - IPv8, Caribbean
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 - CPSR Conference, Boston
11 - CPSR Conference, Boston

@@@ http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/msg01561.html

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10 7:30-11:30 PM THE COMPUTER MUSEUM
BOSTON, MA, USA
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: EINAR STEFFERUD, INTERNET PIONEER;
FOUNDER, NETWORK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES & FIRST VIRTUAL
KEYNOTE TITLE: "INTERNET PARADIGMS & THEIR CONSEQUENCES FOR SOCIETY"
ACCEPTING AWARD ON BEHALF OF IETF:  FRED BAKER

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The forty-second IETF meeting will be held in
Chicago, IL, USA, 23-28 August 1998.

@@@  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/attendees_chic.txt

Baker Fred Cisco Systems *
Bellovin Steven AT&T *
Bradner Scott Harvard University *
Bush Randy Verio  Inc. *
Carpenter Brian IBM UK *
Deering Steve Cisco Systems *
Eastlake 3rd Donald Transfinite Systems Company *
Faltstrom Patrik Tele2 / Swipnet *
Ferguson Paul Cisco Systems
Fink Robert Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory *
Gockel Anne Louise American Registry for Internet Numbers
HUBBARD KIM AMERICAN REGISTRY FOR INTERNET NUMBERS
Huston Geoff Telstra *
Kosters Mark Network Solutions
Lord Anne APNIC *
Mitchell Keith London Internet Exchange Ltd *
Murai Jun WIDE Project  Keio University *
Nesser II Philip Nesser & Nesser Consulting
O'Dell Michael UUNET
Postel Jon  USC/ISI
Rad Ramin ARIN
Shaw Robert ITU
StJohns Michael @Home Network *
Takahashi Toru  Tokyo Internet Corp/Internet Association of Japan
Vixie Paul Vayu Communications
Wittbrodt Cathy @Home Network

<insert large distance>

Jim Fleming