Re: Tired of Waiting

Be very careful about "perpetual care" pricing.  ANSI adpted it for X.400
ADMD and X.500 Distinguished Names, and came to a price od $2000.

The problem is that perpetual care requires that the initial (only) fee
must b large enough to endow care and feeding of the administrative
requirements for ever, hence the fee must yield a large enough capital
investment to provide for perpetual care.

I call this "Cemetary Plot Economics"...
I think you do not really want to go there.

A reasonable contractual guarantee of price levels should suffice.

Cheers...\Stef