Siemens statement on the proposed IANA Bylaws

Siemens welcomes the process of establishing the
successor organization to the current IANA. We support
the "New Proposed Bylaws - Third Iteration" as the general
foundation for the new structure.

The continuing involvement of the present board of
directors during the initial phase of the new corporation
is strongly encouraged by Siemens. We support the
structure of the board composed of members elected
by the supporting membership organizations, and especially
the assurance of a broad international representation.

Dr. Ernst J. Feicht		Peter Dreyer

Hofmann Str. 51			Tel.: 	+49 89 722 22023
Siemens OEN MB			Fax: 	+49 89 722 24530
D- 81359 Muenchen		EMail:	ernst.feicht@oen.siemens.de