DOMAIN NAME REJECTION

I realize that I am many levels above where I should be contacting,
however, our company has had a problem getting one our domain name
registered.  There have been numerous communications with INTERNIC, and
as many responses.  I am attempting to have my host company ValueWeb
resubmit the application for the domain name as soon as possible...can
you assist in letting me know when do domain name registrations for .com
change, and when is the earliest that I can submit the new application
to Internic's replacement?  I shall be pleased to forward you all of the
communications; however, we have felt that this is not the correct time
(as we do not know whom to actually forward this application to).  Thank
you very much, and we shall look forward to your earliest response as
this is a critical matter for our company, just as the switch over is to
your organization.

Respectfully,

GARY JACKSON
WWW.WATERFOUNTAINS.COM