Re: [ifwp] registration contact details

Mr. Sexton:

if you review the thread entitled "registration contact details" you will
note that it has been simultaneously running in both the IFWP and WIPO
lists.  I have not been the only author to post to that thread to the WIPO
list. I am not "randomnly cross-posting"

Additionally, I view any public comment about domain name registration
contacts and dispute resolution, whether it's in wipo, ifwp, sunworld or
the New York Times as potentially relevant to the wipo list. Are you aware
of a reason why that might not be the case?  Is all this talk of
"transparency" insincere?

this public debate is about the dns - not cross-posting.  You accused
trademark interests and wipo of impropriety - you may well be right -but if
you don't tell us what you mean, why did you make the post in the first
place?