ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[2gtld-guide]

Comments on New gTLD Applicant Guidebook Version 2

  • To: <2gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on New gTLD Applicant Guidebook Version 2
  • From: "jb" <jb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:23:50 -0700

I endorse the comments of George Kirikos from Leap of Faith Financial
services. In addition, I believe it would be wise to start a lobbying effort
to replace the current ICANN directors with a responsible group that
reflects the true interest of the public.

Sincerely,

John Burden

Commerce Garden Inc.

http://commercegarden.com