ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[2gtld-intro]

Comments on Module 1 by Association Uninet

  • To: 2gtld-intro@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on Module 1 by Association Uninet
  • From: Iliya Bazlyankov <iliya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:36:50 +0300

Association Uninet represents three of the biggest domain registration
and web hosting companies in Bulgaria, as well as Internet providers
and IT companies.

------------------------------

1.1.5 ICANN should clarify in the current document if the fee for next
application rounds will be different.

1.5.1 The proposed application fee is too high for applicants from
less developed countries. We think that the fee should be lower for
IDN TLD applications. It is also unreasonable, because the evaluation
process will be done mostly online.

- We propose that the Registry Services Review Fee to be included in
the application fee.

- We think that it is a very good idea to have different application
fee, depending on the GDP of the applicant`s county. This will give
equal options to all applicants.

---

Kind regards,
Iliya Bazlyankov