ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

comments

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: comments
  • From: "Richard Wein" <richard.wein@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:51:04 +0100

Dear all,

my name is Richard Wein, I'm the CEO of nic.at, the Austrian Registry
for .at.

We have signed in March 2009 the Letter of Exchange with ICANN. We are
well recognised in our LIC as the operator of .at.
We now have about 900.000 domain names under .at.

We have signed an MoU with our federal state TIROL to serve as the
backend registry for .tirol.

We have made a deep analyse of the DAG V3 and welcome the opportunity to
make some comments and/or suggestions (see attached .pdf).

We need also a clear and trust worth timetable for the next steps. This
is very important for all stakeholders, who are involved in this
process.

best regards

Richard Wein
CEO

nic.at Internet Verwaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Jakob-Haringer-Str. 8/V, 5020 Salzburg, Austria

Tel: +43 (662) 4669 -14
Fax: +43 (662) 4669 - 29
Mobil: +43 (664) 144 56 86
E-Mail:  richard.wein@xxxxxx