ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[5gtld-guide]

Comments of CDNC (Chinese Domain Name Consortium)

  • To: 5gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments of CDNC (Chinese Domain Name Consortium)
  • From: Xiaodong Lee <lee@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:59:19 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

On behalf of Prof. Hualin Qian and Prof. Shian-Shyong Tseng, co-Chairman of Chinese Domain Name Consortium (CDNC), I prefer to give those comments of CDNC on Proposed Final New gTLD Applicant Guidebook. Please find the attachment.

CDNC urge ICANN to review the comments and the accompanying appendixes for more detailed information and explanations related to the Chinese variant policy which has been in use for many years. We welcome the opportunity to work with ICANN to ensure that an acceptable implementation of CDN TLDs is feasible as part of the first round of the new gTLD process.

Best Regards,

Xiaodong LEE, VP&CTO of CNNIC
A member of CDNC