ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[6gtld-evaluation]

Supportive of the DotAsia initiative

  • To: <6gtld-evaluation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Supportive of the DotAsia initiative
  • From: <idn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:02:04 +0800

Dear Sir,

We are supportive of the DotAsia initiative, their continued commitment to the
community and their work to make ".ASIA" in different languages a reality to
serve the Pan Asia and Asia Pacific Internet Community.

We are supportive of their comments that:

- the new gTLD process should respect the diversity and different cultural,
geopolitical and Internet community conditions for each regional initiative

- commitment from the applicant to continue (beyond the application stage) to
respond to governments in the region is more important.

IDN Working Group of TWNIC