ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: "Laurent Samarine" <laurent.samarine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:18:01 +0100

United Nation Intelligence Committee
---

Laurent Samarine
Président
Tél. : + 00 33 1 6 10 05 86 09
lsamarine@xxxxxxx
Dear Sir or Madam,

As a web designer and webmaster in France ? GraphiDoc, Interest Economic
Association of the French Petroleum Institute and Beicip Franlab-
(Rueil-Malmaison, cin the suburb area of Paris), I volunteer to become a
member of ALAC to serve as a delegates to the Nominating Committee.

President of the association UNIC, United Nations Intelligence
Committee, I wish to serve the Web community and inform them about
information to live in happiness with reason.

Education
2001-2003 : Webmaster in Inforum
1996 : Master degree in International Affairs and Cross cultural
Negotiation which is a Post doctorate program of ESSEC ? HEC, French
Business School and the methods of the Harvard Law School of
Negotiation.
1995 : EPSCI, ESSEC Group, International Business School of Management
1994 : San Francisco State University, Semester of study in Marketing
Management, Public Relation, Business Management and Consumer Behaviour

Work Experience
2000 : Communication and Marketing Manager of Eva Cingal, a French Start
up in jewellery
1999 : Commercial adviser in Franfinance ?Société Général Group, France
1996 ? 1998 : Marketing manager for my CSNE, Cooperation of military
service in Europ Assistance (Worldwide Assistance in the USA), Beijing,
China
1995-1996 : Marketing Consultant, Europ Assistance, Genevillier, France

It would be a privilege to become a member of ALAC, so as to take part
in the 3rd Internet revolution !

I stay at your disposal for any further questions.

Sincerely yours,

Laurent Andréiévitch Samarine

GIF image

GIF image