ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: "Didier R. Kasole" <didier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:33:01 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam,

With reference to your calling for volunteers , I wish to apply.
 Please find my Curricullum Vitae

Name: Didier Rukeratabaro Kasole

Address: 1 av. Cadeco #8, Kinshasa Gombe
                Democratic Republic of Congo

Date of Birth : 27 march 1959

Marital ,Status : Married

Nationality: Congolese

E-mail: didier@xxxxxxxxx

Qualifications: Master of Sciences Physics , University of
                    Kinshasa 1988
                    Cisco Certify Network Associate

Present Post: Technical Director of Roffe Hitech
                    Internet Service Provider in Congo
                    Afnog instructor www.ws.afnog.org

Conferences, I participated to the following Conferences:

22-25 may 99: Isoc, San Jose, California, USA
1-6 may 00 :    Afnog , Captown , South Africa
5- 13 may 01  :Afnog , Accra, Ghana
10-14 march 02: ICANN, Accra , Ghana
5-14 may 02 :    Afnog, Lomé, Togo
24-28 june 02:   ICANN, Bucharest, Romania
6-8 august 02: 1st East Africa Internet Forum, Nairobi, Kenya
27-29 oct 02: NANOG 26, Eugene, Oregon, USA
31 oct- 1 nov 02: ARIN X , Eugene, Oregon, USA

Workshops:
.Isoc Workshop: Hostbased Internetworking Technology, June 1999,San Jose,
California, USA
.Afnog Workshop:Scalable Internet services, may 2000, Captown, South Africa
.Afnog Workshop: Scalable Network Infrastructure, may 2001, Accra, Ghana

Interests and experience:

After Isoc 99, I install the first mail server at University of Kinshasa, in
collaboration wiht  the Network Startup Resouce Center www.nsrc.org
October 2002, with other colleages we start an Internet Exchange Point in
Kinshasa.
I am chairman of Isoc chapter of Congo under construction.
A am an active member of the "Internet Service Provider Association DRC".

Best Regards

Didier R. Kasole