ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: "Cathy Brooks" <Cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:19:36 -0800

I wish to nominate Sally Richards, Sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as a delegate to the
Nominating Committee. I've known Sally for years, and based on my professional
and personal exposure to her savvy, I feel that her background makes her a
perfect fit for this role. As an accomplished author and technologist, Sally
herself has expressed interest in running for this position, and with her
strong dedication to the Internet and the technology community at large, I feel
she is well-suited to help find permanent members for the committee.

Thank you,

Cathy Brooks
Other Than That Consulting
Cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx