ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: S Senator <sts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:13:06 -0700

Hello,
I am interested in participating on the ICANN Nominating Committee.

I believe that my background is relevant due to my involvement as
a developer, instigator, public service provider and user of Internet
technologies, products and services. Specifically,
* I am the active partner in Granite Canyon Group's Public DNS project,
a free public-access DNS server, continuously operated since
February 1997.
* I co-founded Qui Vive (later Interosa), a secure email company using
standards-based distributed technology.
* I have built a number of fault-tolerant features into various operating
systems for mission-critical roles, including Sun's Solaris and Tandem's
NonStop-UX.

As requested in your email, my resume can be found at the following

References are available upon request.

I look forward to hearing from you.
-Steve Senator
 719-264-8509 <--- the most reliable way to find me
---