ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] At-Large Delegates to ICANN's Nominating Committee

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] At-Large Delegates to ICANN's Nominating Committee
  • From: "Tunji Lardner" <tlardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:34:06 -0500

Dear ALAC members,
 I am interested in in the above named position as an at-large Delegate. I have
been involved with policy, design and implementation of Internet related
issues, especially as it relates to the developing world for over a decade.
Please consider this my hat in the ring. Find attached my resume. Sincerely,
Tunji Lardner+