ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: "'alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx'" <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: "Radcliffe, Mark" <mradcliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:13:14 -0800

I wish to nominate Sally Richards, Sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as a delegate
to the Nominating Committee. Sally is an author and technologist who wishes
to run for the position. I have known her for over four years and I think
that she has good judgement and will effectively represent the Internet
community. I feel she would do a fine job in finding permanent members for
the committee.

Mark F. Radcliffe
Gray Cary Ware & Freidenrich LLP
400 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA  94301-1825
Direct Dial: (650) 833-2266
Fax: (650) 327-3699
mradcliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant: Leslie Roay (650) 833-2059

[INFO] -- Content Manager:

recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To contact our email administrator directly,  send to
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.