ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] From: Mr. Kofi Mazuri

  • To: alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] From: Mr. Kofi Mazuri
  • From: "Mr. Kofi Mazuri" <kofimazuri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:50:52 -0800

DEAR SIR

Do not be surprise  about this distress call or about who is writing to you. I
am Kofi Mazuri from Angola. I got your contact address from one foreign trade
office in Johannesburg, South Africa . In view of our urgent need for a foreign
partner, and after dully considered your personality, I and my mother, Mrs,
Anne Mazuri the widow among
the widows of Angola war, decided to write you. Before my father?s
death in the Angola war, he was an officer in charge of arms and ammunition
procurement for the Angola army. In his assignment, he made a deal with the
special adviser to the president( Jose-Eduardo Santos). When they saw that
other officers were using the opportunity  of the war diverting funds and
government properties.

Sending them to foreign countries, Therefore they took a quick decision
and shared part of the arms purchasing funds to which he got ($28.6
million) US dollars. And this money was deposited as a valuables in a
security company in south Africa which was the base of their supply of
arms. This money he intended to invest in Cyprus before his life was cut short
in the Angolan rebel hostility. We are now, asking for your
cooperation and assistance in other to actualise this noble objective of my
father. That is we want to use you to save this funds and advance our plans to
investment. Please, this is highly confidential and we advise you to handle the
transaction with utmost secrecy as my mother is seeking for an asylum in south
Africa and other countries. Our conclusions is that if you will assist, 20% out
of it will be given to you.

I AM HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION. I WILL ALSO
APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE VIA (kofimazuri@xxxxxxxxxxx)

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. KOFI  MAZURI.