ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[alac-comments] re: Sally Richards' candidacy for the ICAAN Nomination committee

• To: alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] re: Sally Richards' candidacy for the ICAAN Nomination committee
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:16:23 -0800

To Whom It May Concern,

I write in support of Sally Richard's candidacy for a seat on the ICAAN Nomination Committee. I am the co-founder and CEO of the Silicon Valley World Internet Center, a for-profit think tank and showcase for the advancement of Internet-related technologies and markets. We are in our seventh year of business, strategically supporting such clients as IBM, SAP, Fujitsu, Deutsche Telekom, Cable & Wireless, and Sun, among others.

Sally Richards is a Fellow of the Center. As an author writing about the growth and future of the Internet and the power of Silicon Valley, she contributes greatly to our future-oriented sessions. She is also highly connected with many of the founders of the Internet and of the stalwarts of the Silicon Valley. She is a technologist and a broad thinker who brings a realism to our think tank sessions, while spreading an innovative optimism among the entrepreneurs and small companies she helps nourish.

I believe she would be a very worthy contributor to the ICAAN Nomination Committee.

Sincerely,

Susan J. Duggan, Ph.D.
--

Silicon Valley World Internet Center
700 Welch Road, Suite 250
Palo Alto, CA  94304-1502
Tel:  650.462.9800
Fax:  650.462.9818
Em:  duggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.worldinternetcenter.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy