ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] important contact(call)

  • To: lalamighty@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] important contact(call)
  • From: lalamighty@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:01:40 GMT

Dear,
Before I will introduce myself, I would like to assure you that
this is not a junk mail.I am ready to invest in your company.
I hope and pray to God that I have the right person. I am a top
management staff in one of the big banks in Nigeria.
In 1996 a businessman from Iran by name Ahmed Hassan opened a
domiciliary account with us. He also made an initial deposit of
$10m (ten million United States Dollars. At the time of opening
this account he did not name a next of kin to his
account.Nobody has heard from him since and nobody has come
forth to claim these funds.And the bank is about to reconvert
and close this account.

The bank does this after seven years elapses without anybody
coming forth to claim the money.
In 2001, as with the banking regulations of this country,
inquiries were made through the Iranian embassy as to his
whereabouts. It was in the course of this inquiry that It was
informed that he (Ahmed Hassan )had died in car accident in
Iran 1996.
Since 1996 no next of kin has come forward to inherit this $10m
and the accrued interest(altogether $12.5m), I have decided to
look for a suitable person  to stand in as his next of kin  and
beneficiary i will supply every data that the bank might
require from you during the verification process.
When this money is safely transferred to your account, we can
share between ourselves. But we still have to discuss in
details as to the modalities. If you will do this business with
me, try and get back to me soonest. I assure you that I am in
charge and there is no risk in this business. Your percentage
will 15% and 75% goes to me. I have agreed to map out 10% to
settle every expense incurred during this Transaction I will
reveal my full identity when I get your reply.
Thanks & regards,
Oronto.
234-8033450281(cell no.)
oronto_ad@xxxxxxxxx(alternate email)