ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

Registerfly - REGISTRATION AGREEMENT

  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Registerfly - REGISTRATION AGREEMENT
  • From: "RCharron" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:49:23 -0500

I guess it pays to read the fine print ....

Registerfly.com. REGISTRATION AGREEMENT

"... We will reinstate your domain name registration solely at our
discretion, and subject to our receipt of the initial registration or
renewal fee and our then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at $250
USD. You will be notified via an email message or via your account
information when renewal fees are due. Should these fees go unpaid within
the time specified in a second notice or reminder regarding renewal, your
registration will be cancelled..."