ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: .NET FYI

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: .NET FYI
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:27:58 +0200

Wendy Seltzer ha scritto:
Sometimes I wonder why we even bother commenting...

I think that this feeling is shared by most of the ICANN community and by almost everyone outside of ICANN. Just for the records, I think that the failure of ICANN to delegate .net to someone else, even in front of a ton of good reasons and a lot of public requests to do so, shows that this model for decision-making still doesn't work as well as it should.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...