ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Meeting with GAC

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Meeting with GAC
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:57:41 +0200

All,

I've been asked to finalize our set of presentations for the meeting with GAC, immediately :) So this is what I've sent as a provisional agenda:

Introduction and outcomes of the WGIG process - Vittorio Bertola
Civil society participation in ICANN - Izumi Aizu
Whois, security and privacy issues - Bret Fausett
Creation and redelegation of gTLDs - Vittorio Bertola

Izumi: I took your offer for a presentation, but I definitely want to give some first hand feedback of the WGIG process - we can coordinate our interventions.

Bret: Sorry for putting you on schedule without asking. If you prefer to do gTLDs and leave Whois to me (or do both issues :-) ), you're welcome. Similarly, if anyone else wants to speak about gTLDs in my place, he/she would be welcome as well. We can change the names of the speakers until the last minute.

Generally speaking, I would like to have a small gathering besides the meetings earlier in the day, to check roughly what we are going to say. Perhaps we could do it just after the gTLD workshop (which might influence the last item on the agenda).

I am not sure whether we are supposed to have slides, I think it's left to our choice.

Ciao,