ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Draft agenda for ALAC meetings

  • To: "'Vittorio Bertola'" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Draft agenda for ALAC meetings
  • From: Pierre Dandjinou <dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:31:01 +0100

Vittorio,

The suggested list looks fine.

Maybe we should also discuss the ALAC/NCUC relationships; also, I am not
seeing anything on the ALAC budget.

While I know that each region is striving to involve their respective ALS,
it seems to me that we still need to design a clear mechanism whereby these
accredited ALS could further interact with us..

Regards
Pierre