ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Draft agenda for ALAC meetings

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Draft agenda for ALAC meetings
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:51:28 +0000

Pierre Dandjinou:

Maybe we should also discuss the ALAC/NCUC relationships; also, I am not seeing anything on the ALAC budget.

I also mentioned it earlier. We should talk about it. There are also the issues related to funding participation to ICANN meetings to other than the ALAC Members - I remember this issue raised during a teleconference, but I don't think we have reached a conclusion.

While I know that each region is striving to involve their respective ALS, it seems to me that we still need to design a clear mechanism whereby these accredited ALS could further interact with us..

In principle, this should be provided by the mechanisms thateach RALO will put in place. However, since we have already ALSes, and no RALO yet, your question is in order.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison