ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Mission and Vision Statements

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Mission and Vision Statements
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:22:20 +0200

I drafted this for discussion. Please comment, edit or revise.

** DRAFT | FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY **

Mission Statement of the ALAC:
The mission of the At Large Advisory Committee ("ALAC") is to represent the wide range of interests of domain name registrants and Internet users in all aspects of the ongoing work of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN").

Vision Statement of the ALAC:
We will grow into a worldwide organization capable of gathering information from and disseminating infomation to a wide range of domain name registrants and Internet users.

** DRAFT | FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY **