ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Mission and Vision Statements

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>, BretFausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Mission and Vision Statements
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:23:21 +0200

Hi, I think in the vision there is something missing. ALAC is not just about
gathering and disseminating information but ensuring that the internet users
will have a well functioning infrastructure, accessible for all, considering
human rights (privacy, freedom of expression, no surveillance). It might sound
a little big but it definately should be a little more "visionary".
annette