ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] New ALSes

  • To: "Sebas Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] New ALSes
  • From: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:11:34 +0200 (CEST)

I think Roberto should announce the accreditation of Isoc Australia and
Asociaciòn Internauta. The other votes are still open, waiting for votes
from Clement and Sunday.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...

On Gio, 14 Luglio 2005 12:53, Sebas Ricciardi disse: